Today I’m so excited to share my Top 10 Favorite Fall Nail Polishes from Zoya. They have natural nail polish that is free of 10 harmful chemicals. It is the longest wearing, toxin free natural nail polish and their shade range is unbelievable. Also, their fast drying drops (you can find them in the widget at the very bottom) are amazing and are what my nails have been missing to give my home mani a salon look. They are also 5 Free, which is unheard of for fast drying formulas.
From their site:
“As the first to remove toxic ingredients such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and DBP (dibutyl phthalate) from its formulations, Art of Beauty maintains its focus on the health and well being of salons, spas and consumers.”
I scoured their very long list of polishes to find my top ten favorite nail polishes for Fall 2018, I’ll be updating the nail swatches as I switch them out, but I wanted to go ahead and get this up, so a few are missing. I can only paint my nails so many times in a week!
1. Louise - This is a very dark chocolate brown, so dark with almost two coats it is a few shades away from black. This is a gorgeous color for fall and will go with just about any outfit and makeup look. Also, brown is very in this year (as you’ll see from a few other picks), which is why this is my number one choice for fall from Zoya this year!
2. Rachael - A deep plum. This is my second choice because a dark plum nail has been my go-to for at least the last six years or more. I have a few in my collection, but I’ll be getting rid of all that aren’t at least 7-Free.
Above is my fall ombre mani with Rachel, Nyssa, and then Flynn.
3. Alyssa - A dark blood red, need I say more? Gorgeous fall shade that would be perfect for lots of spooky halloween looks too.
4. Donnie - A GORGEOUS purplish lighter plum color. I have another color similar to this, from a brand who shall not be named, that is not free of anything and I’ve been waiting to find a replacement before tossing it. I love the color that much!
5. Jenna - A mauve pink with a hint of purple. I’ll be honest, this color was further down on my list until I had it on my nails and I’m in LOVE! If you’re a pink nail gal, this will be your fall shade of choice. I’m not usually a pink type of girl, although I’ll occasionally get a wild hair and decide to do a hot pink nail in the summer. I’ve finally found a pink shade suitable for fall and I know I’ll be wearing it year-round.
6. Autumn - A topper (or opaque when done alone) orange sparkles shade. Pictured above on top of Rachel. The name says it all, gorgeous glittery shade that looks like fall leaves.
7. Flynn - A creamy peanut butter light brown shade. My top “nude” shade this fall!
8. Leisel - A pink sparkles topper that is going over Jenna as an accent the next time I wear it! I’ll add a photo once I do. The above photo is when I added it on top of Louise once it started to chip to cover it up.
9. Nyssa - A medium brown shade. Can you tell I’m all about browns this season? I am ALL about it. See ombre mani, second photo from the top!
10. Devin - A purple sparkle topper with flecks of gold. SO pretty and so on trend right now.
Here are all the nail polishes and a few other Zoya must-haves for the perfect at-home mai. Including Zoya’s fast drying drops and their hydrating spray…amazing!
Which one is your favorite or what color are you living for this fall? Let me know in the comments. And make sure to enter the giveaway to win Zoya’s Naked Manicure Set!
This post was not sponsored by Zoya, but I did receive products to test out for consideration. All opinions are 100% my own.